Pacific DataCom held a workshop on Interactive Check Point Solution Sharing on 22 May 2014
The threat landscape is rapidly evolving with the increase in sophisticated cyber threats, target attacks and exploiting software vulnerabilities, leaving many companies at risk. With these growing risks, companies need a more comprehensive solution, one that can defend not only against known malware but also stop malware that has never before been detected in a network.
Through the workshop, customers have learnt about Check Point industry leading Threat Prevention solutions and capabilities
1. The Next Generation Threat Prevention - Multi-layered Protection from Zero-day and targeted APT attacks
2. Software Defined Protection security architecture
3. DDoS protector - Protection Against DDoS Attacks
4. Security & Compliance Monitoring
5. Security Checkup – Threat analysis report of customer network based on Check Point